Say What? Ltd.
Who we are
Say What? Ltd.
#4, 112 Stoke Newington High Street
London N16 7NY
Director: Irene Triendl
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Job titles
• Email addresses
• Official company information
How we get the information and why we have it.
We collect this information because we think you might be interested in what we have to offer. The data comes from publicly available sources, such as your website, or LinkedIn. We’ll only ever use it to contact you if we have a legitimate reason to think that you may be interested in our services.
If you’d like us to stop contacting you, simply drop us a note at email@example.com and we’ll permanently delete your record.
What we do with the information
We have no intention of pissing you off in any way. If you don’t like our comms, we’ll stop getting in touch. We only use your data to contact you personally, and we won’t ever spam you. And we don’t share your data with anyone, no ifs or buts.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in the UK.
We keep names, job titles, contact details and company information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for (i.e. emailing you, or following up), usually one year – or until you opt out. We’ll then permanently remove it from our system.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
Obviously, there is no charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. To make a request, simply drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113